FAQs > Taxation

Which is the tax document that needs to be filed in India for reporting tax already paid in the US (for dividends)?

At the time of filing your Income Tax Returns (ITR), you need to file form 67 with the income tax department to give the details of any DTAA adjustments made in the ITR. Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. None of the contents of this article should be treated as tax advice. Please consult a qualified tax consultant or expert with your specific taxation situation for appropriate advice.