FAQs > Taxation

What reports am I required to file in India on my holdings or gains on foreign assets?

Persons resident in India are required to file the following schedules in their income tax returns on any kind of foreign assets: 1. Schedule FA for details on foreign assets and income from any source outside India 2. Schedule FSI with details of Income from outside India