FAQs > Funds Transfer & Trading

What documents do I need to transfer money out of India?

You will need to complete your bank’s Form A2 to transfer money from your account in India to your Globalise account in the US. The Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) requires that the amount being transferred is declared to your bank, and they in turn file the details with Reserve Bank of India. Once you initiate the money transfer process, you will be able to download the form or have it emailed to yourself. Verify the information and return the signed form. Your bank will process the Form A2 and transfer the money to your US brokerage account. As part of the LRS process, your Bank will file the details with RBI.