FAQs > Taxation

As a Globalise customer investing in the US, where do I pay my taxes?

If you are an Indian resident, you will pay taxes in India. However, some of your investment related income such as dividend earnings will have TDS applied. This TDS can be claimed as credit against the income when filing taxes in India. Due to the Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA) between the US and India, you will not be taxed twice on the same income.

Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. None of the contents of this article should be treated as tax advice. Please consult a qualified tax consultant or expert with your specific taxation situation for appropriate advice.